This event is intended to provide underrepresented Cedars-Sinai faculty an opportunity to discuss a variety of topics of interest in academic medicine. Reading on the designated topic and assigned presenters will be determined in advance of each event.
Previous event topics:
- Mentoring in Academic Medicine
- Straight to the Source: Learning to Lean In
- A Conversation with Women Members of the Cedars-Sinai Board
- Negotiation Skills
- Elective Egg Freezing: Is it a Benefit?
- Time Management
- Crafting and Practicing your Elevator Speech