Recognizing how difficult it is for patients to come from their home countries to the U.S. for medical care, Cedars-Sinai is committed to making this transition as easy as possible for you and your family. You'll find that Cedars-Sinai makes the extra effort to be sensitive to your language, religious and dietary requirements.
Through computerized telemedicine links, doctors and their patients may exchange medical information and advice with experts at Cedars-Sinai within minutes from anywhere in the world. The International Health Services team assists in making the arrangements.
- Appointment, procedure and follow-up care scheduling and coordination
- Information back to your doctors on a continuous basis
- Reservations at neighboring hotels at special rates
- Longer term housing in nearby apartments
- Travel visas
- Air ambulance if needed
- Transportation from Los Angeles International Airport
- Interpreter services in 45 major languages
- In-language educational material
- Planning the return home
In addition, we can assist you with information or sources for the following services for you and your family:
- Planning a visitor itinerary
For more information about international patient services, please contact us at 310-423-7890.
Videos about Cedars-Sinai