The Pulmonary Rehabilitation team has launched a new smoking cessation program. We offer support and treatment to patients battling tobacco addiction.
- Is free to patients of Cedars-Sinai
- Creates a personalized plan for success for each individual
- Offers physician consult and medication, if needed
- Offers support counseling, which gives you tools to curb cravings and support to get through them
- Allows participants to rejoin the support group at any time
For information, contact the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program at 310-423-9566. Primary care physicians can also make referrals through CS-Link.