Follow us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
The Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute provides the same medical expertise and attention to patient needs that have made Cedars-Sinai a world-renowned medical facility. Our team approach ensures that each patient's case is reviewed from multiple perspectives to provide the best care and treatment for that patient's individual needs. Each new patient is provided with a personalized cancer notebook. It contains information relevant to his/her medical condition and treatment. Additional resources are also provided for patients and their family.
In addition to the medical expertise available, patients at the Cancer Center benefit from:
- Opportunities to participate in clinical trials and research designed to develop new and more effective treatments for cancer
- A comprehensive collection of patient education pieces produced by the institute
- Support groups to assist patients and their families face the many challenges of dealing with cancer
- The Tumor Board, whose purpose is to assemble all of your caregivers in one place to develop your personalized treatment plan
- A comprehensive rehabilitation program for cancer patients, both adults and children