From the time Cedars-Sinai performed its first organ transplant in 1966, we have been making news. Whether it's a miraculous recovery or a new discovery, we keep our public informed through newsletters, videos and news releases.
- Vo A, Petrozzino J, Yeung K, Sinha A, Kahwaji J, Peng A, Villicana R, Jordan SC. Efficacy, outcomes and cost effectiveness of desensitization using IVIG and rituximab. Transplantation. 2013;95(6):852-858.
- Stanley C. Jordan, Ashley Vo, Chih-Hung Lai, Nancy Reinsmoen. Defining the benefits of desensitization therapy. Transplantation. 2013:95(6):e31-32.
- Jordan SC, Vo AA. Evolving concepts in desensitization. Clin Transpl. 2013:285-892.
- Vo AA, Choi J, Cisneros K, Reinsmoen N, Haas M, Ge S, Toyoda M, Kahwaji J, Peng A, Villicana R, et al. Benefits of rituximab combined with intravenous immunoglobulin for desensitization in kidney transplant recipients. Transplantation. 2014 Aug 15;98(3):312-319.
- Jordan SC, Vo AA. Donor-specific antibodies in allograft recipients: etiology, impact and therapeutic approaches. Curr Opin Organ Transplant. 2014 Dec;19(6):591-597.
- Vo AA, Zeevi A, Choi J, Cisneros K, Toyoda M, Kahwaji J, Peng A, Villicana R, Puliyanda D, Reinsmoen N, et al. A Phase I/II Placebo-Controlled Trial of C1-Inhibitor for Prevention of Antibody-Mediated Rejection in HLA Sensitized Patients. Transplantation. 2015 Feb;99(2):299-308.
- Jordan SC, Choi J, Vo A. Kidney transplantation in highly sensitized patients. Br Med Bull. 2015 Jun;114(1):113-125.
- Vo AA, Sinha A, Haas M, Choi J, Mirocha J, Kahwaji J, Peng A, Villicana R, Jordan SC. Factors Predicting Risk for Antibody-Mediated Rejection and Graft Loss in Highly Human Leukocyte Antigen Sensitized Patients Transplanted After Desensitization. Transplantation. 2015 Jul;99(7):1423-430.
- Wongsaroj P, Kahwaji J, Vo A, Jordan SC. Modern approaches to incompatible kidney transplantation. World J Nephrol. 2015;4(3):354-362.
- Jordan SC, Choi J, Vo A. Achieving incompatible transplantation through desensitization: current perspectives and future directions. Immunotherapy. 2015;7(4):377-398.
- Vo AA, Choi J, Kim I, Louie S, Cisneros K, Kahwaji J, Toyoda M, Ge S, Haas M, Puliyanda D, et al. A Phase I/II Trial of the Interleukin-6 Receptor-Specific Humanized Monoclonal (Tocilizumab) + Intravenous Immunoglobulin in Difficult to Desensitize Patients. Transplantation. 2015 Nov;99(11):2356-2363.
- Jordan SC, Choi J, Kim I, Vo A, Peng A, Kahwaji J. Risk factors associated with the development of histocompatibility leukocyte antigen sensitization. Curr Opin Organ Transplant. 2016 Aug;21(4):447-452.
- Jordan SC, Choi J, Kahwaji J, Vo A. Progress in Desensitization of the Highly HLA Sensitized Patients. Progress in Desensitization of the Highly HLA Sensitized Patient. Transplant Proc. 2016 Apr;48(3):802-805.
- SC Jordan, J Choi, A Vo. Complement Inhibition for Prevention and Treatment of Antibody-Mediated Rejection in Renal Allograft Recipients. Transplant Proc. 2016 Apr;48(3):806-808.
- Jordan SC, Choi J, Kim I, Wu G, Toyoda M, Shin B, Vo A. Interleukin-6, A Cytokine Critical to Mediation of Inflammation, Autoimmunity and Allograft Rejection: Therapeutic Implications of IL-6 Receptor Blockade. Transplantation. 2017 Jan;101(1):32-44.
View more published publications by our team.