Below are news releases and up-to-date information relating to gastrointestinal health, medical advances, promising research studies and the Cedars-Sinai GI Motility Program.
- Blood Test Could Help Gastrointestinal Patients
- Definitive Tests for Irritable Bowel Syndrome Developed at Cedars-Sinai (May 14, 2015)
- Gut Bacteria May Decrease Weight Loss From Bariatric Surgery (March 5, 2015)
- New Blood Test Could Help Millions of Patients With Gastrointestinal Disorders (Oct. 15, 2013)
- Cedars-Sinai Study: Obesity May Be Linked to Microorganisms Living in the Gut (March 26, 2013)
- Cedars-Sinai Physician Definitively Links Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and Bacteria in Gut (May 25, 2012)
- Researchers Identify Drugs With Fewest Side Effects for Treating Irritable Bowel Syndrome (March 26, 2012)