Smidt Heart Institute is a leader in developing and adopting the newest and most effective technology breakthroughs in the fight against heart and vascular disorders. The unparalleled collective knowledge and expertise of our staff of specialists is world renowned and ensures that heart patients receive incomparable care.
Smidt Heart Institute offers preventive, rehabilitative, diagnostic and both nonsurgical and surgical treatments for heart disease, including angioplasty, bypass surgery and heart transplantation.
With historically excellent surgical results, Cedars-Sinai's surgeons are internationally recognized as being among the best and most experienced in the field.
Cedars-Sinai is pioneering the use of minimally invasive techniques to treat heart disease, as well as noninvasive approaches to managing heart conditions.
- Angioplasty and stenting
- Biventricular pacing for congestive heart disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Drug therapy
- Heart failure
- Heart surgery
- Heart transplantation
- LDL apheresis
- Maze procedure
- Minimally invasive cardiac surgery
- Minimally invasive direct coronary artery bypass
- Pacemaker defibrillator
- Robotic heart surgery
- Septal ablation
- Thoracic Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (TEVAR)
- Trans-catheter closure
- Ventricular assist device
- Video-assisted thoracoscopy