- Angiography (CTA)
- CT guided biopsy
- Extremity CT: Lower extremity images can be taken while patient is standing (weight bearing) or sitting.
- Pelvis/hip bones
Diagnostic Radiology (X-Ray and Fluoroscopy)
Interventional Radiology and Interventional Neuroradiology
- Angiography (interventional)
- Embolization - for aneurysm or tumor embolization
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections
Magnetic Resonance (MRI, MRA, or MRV)
- Ankle/brachial indices (ABI)
- Arterial duplex ultrasound scan - legs
- Bypass graft - legs
- Intraoperative duplex
- Saphenous vein mapping
- Venous duplex - legs
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 310-423-8000.
The S. Mark Taper Foundation Imaging Center provides a full range of advanced imaging, both radiology and cardiology, as well as interventional radiology and interventional tumor (oncology) treatments to the greater Los Angeles area, including Beverly Hills, Encino, Mid-Cities, Sherman Oaks, Silver Lake, Studio City, Toluca Lake and West Hollywood.