Our innovative and experienced team of nuclear cardiology specialists offers a full range of studies to diagnose conditions affecting the heart, including:
- Stress myocardial perfusion SPECT/PET (exercise stress, pharmacological stress testing [thallium, sestamibi], vasodilator stress [adenosine, regadenoson], dobutamine stress test; all have the same preps, although the length of the study varies)
Please follow this link to see a video about our nuclear medicine stress test. Some of the video is only for patients staying in the hospital. But much of it will be helpful to those who just come to our imaging center for this exam.
- Stress myocardial perfusion PET (rubidium, pharmacological stress)
- Myocardial viability PET (FDG)
- PET sarcoidosis: a strict 36-hour prep is required. Our Nuclear Medicine department will call to explain the exam and preparation.
- Resting wall motion/MUGA (LVEF and RVEF): no preparations
- Pyrophosphate (PYP) imaging: no preparations
- MIBG imaging: Our Nuclear Medicine department will call to explain the exam and preparation.