Our subspecialized imaging physicians use the latest technology to offer a comprehensive range of breast, cardiac and gynecologic imaging studies to address the specific needs of women at every stage of life.
For certain studies, you can speed up the registration process by printing and filling out a pre-registration form for your study: Pre-Registration Forms.
For general preparation instructions for various studies, please click here.
For information and preparations for specific studies and procedures, please click on the links below:
Abdominal and Pelvic Imaging
- Screening mammogram, 2D and 3D tomosynthesis
- Diagnostic mammogram
- Breast density information
- Automated whole breast ultrasound (ABUS)
- Breast MRI
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast biopsies
- Ultrasound needle-core biopsy (vacuum assisted)
- Stereotactic needle-core biopsy (vacuum assisted)
- MR-guided breast needle-core biopsy (vacuum assisted)
- Breast localizations
Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Tumor ablations
- Kyphoplasty/vertebroplasty (spinal compression and multiple myeloma fracture treatment)
- Uterine fibroid embolization (UFE)
Osteoporosis / Osteopenia Diagnosis and Treatment
- Bone density scan (QDR)
To schedule an appointment, please call 310-423-8000.
The S. Mark Taper Foundation Imaging Center provides a full range of advanced imaging, both radiology and cardiology, as well as interventional radiology and interventional tumor (oncology) treatments to the greater Los Angeles area, including Beverly Hills, Encino, Mid-Cities, Santa Monica, Sherman Oaks, Silver Lake, Studio City, Toluca Lake and West Hollywood.