- Certain forms of LCH can occur in infancy and belongs in the differential.
- Neuroblastoma can be present at birth.
- MNTI always occur in the first year of life.
- This patient is outside the bimodal peak incidences of rhabdomyosarcoma (2-5 and 15-19 years of age.)
Question: If this patient was found to have high urinary excretion of VMA what would be the most likely explanation of the radiographic findings?
- Langerhans Histiocytosis
- Metastatic Neuroblastoma
- MelanoticNeuroectodermal Tumor of Infancy
|< Previous Page||View our Case of the Month Archives||Next Page >|