Integrative medicine combines conventional and alternative therapies to help you achieve optimal health and healing. The Cedars-Sinai Integrative Health Program uses a holistic approach to create a personalized treatment plan that fits your specific needs.
- Focuses on the whole person — mind, body and spirit
- Uses all appropriate, evidence-based therapies
- Uses natural and less invasive treatments when possible
Our integrative health professionals collaborate closely with your other doctors because we believe you should receive the best combination of conventional and alternative medical care.
Complementary and Alternative Therapies
Our team members talk with you about your health history, your concerns and your goals. We then design an individualized treatment plan and support you on the path to better health.
Available therapies include:
- Bioidentical hormone therapy
- Clinical nutrition
- Herbal medicine
- Lifestyle counseling
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction
- Wellness classes