Check here regularly for news releases* and up-to-date information relating to the inherited risks for common diseases, medical advances, promising research studies and the GenRISK Adult Genetics Program at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
- Scientists Design and Test New Approach for Corneal Stem Cell Treatments (November 27, 2013)
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Genetics Institute Director Honored With Lifetime Achievement Award for Medical Research, Mentorship (January 28, 2011)
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Offering Genetic Screening for the Persian Jewish Community First 1,000 participants will receive free screening for four common disorders (August 17, 2009)
- Cedars-Sinai Director of Medical Genetics Institute Receives American Society of Human Genetics' Inaugural Leadership Award (October 10, 2006)
- Researchers Find That Variations in Four Inflammatory Genes May Predispose Mexican Americans to Insulin Resistance, a Precursor of Diabetes (June 11, 2005)