The Cedars-Sinai reporting system is a complete reporting package for nuclear cardiologists. The reporting system, designed to quickly produce high quality, error-free reports, is divided into 2 main components: Automated Report Generator (ARG) and QARG.
The following features have recently been added to the software (ARG 2.0):
- Customizable reports. This feature includes:
- Visual report editor
- Powerful sentence generator/editor
- Customizable selection boxes
- Inclusion of screenshots in the report
- Easy setup and configuration wizard
ARG offers several features to improve reading room workflow:
- A series of consistency checks are used to ensure the report does not contain conflicting information.
- By eliminating the need for the traditional lengthy process of dictating, transcribing, reviewing and revising reports, ARG cuts turnaround time and delivers same-day reporting.
- Utilizing ARG's client server architecture, all physicians, technologists, system administrators and administrative personnel are able to work collaboratively on each patient's study simultaneously.
- Full integration with our myocardial perfusion quantitative applications (AutoQUANT, QPS and QGS) further reduces the risk of errors and improves the nuclear cardiologist's reading room workflow.
- The system generates an ICANL-compliant report.
QARG extends the functionality of ARG by adding the following features:
- The ability to include and edit history and ECG information in the report.
- An interface to allow searching of old reports.
- The ability to generate ASCII Text reports, which can easily be uploaded to HIS/RIS systems.
(Click on image to enlarge.)
- ARG 2.0 using only QPS and QGS: [PDF]
- ARG 2.0 using QPS, QGS and QARG (classic): [PDF]
- ARG 2.0 using QPS, QGS and QARG (structured): [PDF]
- ARG 2.0 using QPS, QGS and QARG (signed): [PDF]
- ARG 1.0 Sample - unsigned: [PDF]
- ARG 1.0 Sample - signed: [PDF]
Information regarding the availability of ARG and QARG can be found here.