Highly advanced imaging techniques allow the neurosurgeons at the Department of Neurosurgery to identify brain tumors, their placement within the brain and other characteristics with optimal precision and accuracy.
These techniques include:
- Bone scans
- Cerebral angiograms
- Computed axial tomography (CAT) scans
- Computed tomography (CT) scans
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans
- Nerve conduction studies
- Positron emission tomography (PET) scans
- Single photon emission (SPECT) scans
- Somatosensory evoked potentials (SSEPs)
For an appointment, a second opinion or more information, please call 1-800-CEDARS-1 (1-800-233-2771) or e-mail us.