- All women must be over the age of 18.
- Blood and tissue donors:
- Previously scheduled for gynecologic procedures that involve the removal of all or part of the female reproductive system
- Surgery will have previously been scheduled as a result of either a benign or malignant condition.
- Patients are not scheduled for surgical procedures for the purpose of this study alone.
- Follicular Fluid
- Patients seen in the Reproductive Endocrinology Division
- Blood samples collected only:
- Patients of the study investigator who are routinely seen for gynecological cancer
- Saliva samples:
- Seen at Cedars-Sinai for gynecologic evaluation or routine gynecologic care
- Minors are excluded.
- Men are excluded from tissue donation as they do not have gynecologic organs.
Return to main study summary