Follow Us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
Having Your Baby at Cedars-Sinai
Parents-to-Be, please click here to take a virtual tour of the maternity areas at Cedars-Sinai. The tour covers where to go and what you can typically expect when you arrive at the hospital, your delivery and your discharge from the hospital.
Having a baby is one of the most important events for a family. At Cedars-Sinai, you can take comfort in the knowledge that you are receiving the highest level of care. Every mother and baby is special to us and our new mothers give birth in beautifully decorated private labor-delivery-recovery rooms. Soft colors, recessed lighting and coordinated bedding and drapery provide a sense of home. Special touches, including full-sized tubs for relaxation during labor and comfortable birthing beds add to the mother's comfort. We also offer Deluxe Maternity Suites to provide the ultimate in comfort with all the compassionate, expert care for which we are known.
- For a smooth pregnancy and easy transition to parenthood
- For the comfort of mother, father and baby
- Family members welcome to participate
- Fathers encouraged to spend the night
- For an enhanced birthing experience
- Designed for pregnant women who need extended hospital care
- For sick babies to get the best care during the "golden hour" with no need for transportation or delay
- Designed to support new mothers who breastfeed