The Pancreatic and Biliary Diseases Program at Cedars-Sinai sponsors a number of events to provide training and information to doctors.
Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Case Conference
- Case conference is every 3rd Tuesday of the month
- The monthly Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Case Conference is designed to train doctors in new procedures for treating liver, biliary and pancreatic diseases. It is developed primarily for gastroenterologists, hepatologists and other specialists in internal medicine.
Small Bowel Case Conference
- Case conference is every 2nd Tuesday of the month
- The monthly Small Bowel Case Conference is designed to evaluate the latest diagnostic and treatment data on small bowel disorders. Up-to-date clinical management is discussed in an effort to improve patient care.
Endoscopy Capsule Conference
- Case conference is every 1st 3rd and 4th Tuesday of the month
- The Endoscopy Capsule Conference is held three times a week to review capsule films from cases performed at the Cedars-Sinai GI Laboratory. The conference is designed to interpret findings on small bowel video capsule endoscopy and to improve accuracy by case-based illustrations.
For up to date conference schedule and location, please call:
|Pancreatic and Biliary Diseases Program|
|Phone: (310) 423-6082|
The Pancreatic and Biliary Disease Research Program conducts various clinical investigations to improve endoscopic therapy for pancreatitis and other gastroenterology problems. Our team of interventional endoscopists provide lectures, present clinical data, and collaborate with elite institutions within the GI community.
Patients with pancreatitis or other GI endoscopic problems may have an opportunity to participate in various clinical trials that are being conducted at Cedars-Sinai. The ability to participate in such research depends on the eligibility requirements for the study, the patient's condition and the stage of the trial.
|Special Projects and Research Coordinator|
|Phone: (310) 248-6618|
|Send Us a Message|