Having someone whom you care about in the hospital can be stressful. What follows is a quick directory highlighting nearby services that can make your visit to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center more convenient and easier.
A full menu of hospitality, medical, spiritual and practical information is available on this website in the Patients and Visitors section.
Links to specific information and services are available below:
- Dining in the medical center or neighboring area: includes information about the Medical Center cafeteria, how to order a meal tray to eat with a patient, a list of nearby restaurants. Contact our Hospitality Services at 310-423-4444 for more information.
- Helping Hand Gift Shop: located on the Plaza Level of the Medical Center.
- Hotel directory - a list of nearby hotels that includes many offering special rates (subject to change) for Cedars-Sinai patients and visitors. Please be sure to mention Cedars-Sinai Medical Center when making your reservations.
- Spiritual care services - open to persons of all faiths 24 hours a day, the chapel is located on the Plaza Level of the Medical Center, near the lobby desk. Spiritual support for both patients and their loved ones is available.
- Locating a Patient - information on how to locate a patient at the hospital.