Our focus in cardiovascular imaging research is to develop and apply novel magnetic resonance imaging techniques to detect and characterize cardiovascular disease.
Discover the individual research projects for cardiovascular imaging at Cedars-Sinai.
- ECG and Navigator-Free 4-D Whole-Heart Coronary Magnetic Resonance Angiography
- Optimized Cardiac CEST MRI for Assessment of Metabolic Activity in the Heart
- Improving Noninvasive Therapy Evaluation of Stem-Cell-Based Treatment for Heart Failure with Diffusion Tensor MRI
- Noninvasive Measurement of Pressure Gradient across a Coronary Stenosis Using Phase-Contrast (PC)-MRI
- Coronary Atherosclerosis T1-Weighted Characterization with Integrated Anatomical Reference
- Cardiovascular MR Multitasking Using Low-Rank Tensor Imaging
- Ungated, Free-Breathing T1 Mapping