Occupational Therapy Fellowship Program in Physical Rehabilitation - Hand Therapy
We believe in the development of clinically competent, well-rounded practitioners through exposure in a very dynamic setting. Core elements of the fellowship program include structured mentoring of the fellow by a team of professionals with a high regard for clinical excellence and participation of the fellow in projects, including research, advocacy, and leadership activities that assist in their total development.
Training & Curriculum
Program Philosophy on Teaching and Learning:
- Emphasis on the experiential component to develop advanced skills as a practitioner
- Facilitation of outcomes-driven, occupation-based OT practice
- Opportunities for projects that relate theory to practice and ability to synthesize advanced knowledge
- Focus on intraprofessional collaborative practice
- Current California OT license
- Completion of Physical Agents Modalities didactic hours and supervised training hours as required by the California Board of Occupational Therapy preferred
- Minimum of one-year experience preferred, will consider exceptional candidates with less than one year of experience
We are proud to have experienced clinicians as part of our esteemed faculty in the Occupational Therapy Fellowship in Physical Rehabilitation - Hand Therapy Program.
Have Questions or Need Help?
Contact us if you would like to learn more about the Occupational Therapy Fellowship Program in Physical Rehabilitation - Hand Therapy at Cedars-Sinai.