Applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Please include the following in your electronic application:
- ERAS common application form
- Scores from either U.S. Medical Licensing Examination (USLME) or
- Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX-USA)
- Medical school dean's letter
- Personal statement
- At least three letters of recommendation, including one from the residency program director
Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology scores should be scanned and emailed to: email@example.com
The deadline to apply is May 1, 2023, for a position beginning Aug. 1, 2024.
At this time, we plan to hold VIRTUAL interviews. We anticipate that the interviews will take place the summer of 2023, with the exact dates to be determined.
If you have questions, contact the fellowship coordinator: