Neurologic Physical Therapy Residency Program
The Neurologic Physical Therapy Residency Program has been accredited by the American Board of Physical Therapy Fellowship and Residency Education (ABFTRE) since 2015. This 13-month, post-graduate residency focuses on developing skills in the evaluation and treatment of the neurologic population through structured mentoring along with didactics. This program exposes the resident in both the outpatient and acute hospital clinical environment and prepares the resident for board certification in neurology.
of residents who have completed the Cedars-Sinai Neurological Residency program (n=2)
of residents who have completed the NCS exam (n=2)
of residents engaged in professional activities in 2 out of 5 categories
Training & Curriculum
- Training includes scheduled weekly mentored time with senior staff clinician.
- Didactics offered through the Neurologic PT Professional Education Consortium.
- Current California PT license.
- Minimum of one-year experience preferred, will consider exceptional candidates with less than one year of experience.
- Preferably some experience with the neurologic population and acute care exposure.
We are proud to name so many esteemed physicians and highly regarded researchers, all representing nearly every major medical discipline, as members of the Neurologic Physical Therapy training program leadership and faculty.
Residents from the Neurologic Physical Therapy Residency have moved on to successful careers throughout the Cedars-Sinai community and across well-established institutions all over the U.S.
Have Questions or Need Help?
Contact us if you would like to learn more about the Neurologic Physical Therapy Residency Program at Cedars-Sinai.