Explore the Neurological Surgery Residency at Cedars-Sinai
The residency provides comprehensive neurological surgery training that combines:
- An outstanding faculty of practicing neurosurgeons, spinal surgeons, neuroradiologists and neurologists
- State-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic technologies
- Leading-edge research facilities
- A renowned, regional Level 1 trauma center with a high volume and variety of patients
- Two training tracks dependent on the residents' interest and performance during the training period
Learn more about training at Cedars-Sinai, including our national rankings, how our programs are responding to the COVID-19 crisis.
Salary & Benefits
Cedars-Sinai provides residents with competitive and comprehensive benefits. Our package includes an annual stipend, housing allowance and insurance.
Learn about the Neurological Surgery Residency application process and view application instructions.
Have Questions or Need Help?
If you have questions or would like to learn more about our our training programs, please contact:
Cedars-Sinai Department of Neurosurgery
127 S. San Vicente Blvd., Suite A6600
Los Angeles, CA 90048