Training & Curriculum
The length of the PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency is one calendar year. Required learning experiences include:
- Pharmacy management
- Drug information
- Infectious diseases
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Specialty Pharmacy
- Ambulatory Care Clinics
- Critical Care (choice of one: Neurosurgical, Medical, Cardiac, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Surgical)
- Outpatient Pharmacy Operations
- Ambulatory Pharmacy Services (staffing)
- Transitions of Care
- Outpatient Oncology
- Ambulatory Pharmacy Services-Cardiology
- Drug Therapy Management Program (Cedar-Sinai Medical Delivery Network)
- Supportive Care Medicine
- Transplant (Renal, Liver, Heart, Lung)
Have Questions or Need Help?
Contact us if you would like to learn more about the PGY-1 Ambulatory Care Track at Cedars-Sinai.
Cedars-Sinai Department of Pharmacy Services
8700 Beverly Blvd.
South Tower, Room A903
Los Angeles, CA 90048