Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
Our graduate research programs offer unparalleled training opportunities at every stage of a student's career, preparing them to serve as scientists in clinical settings and teaching best practices in value-based healthcare delivery. Every trainee is surrounded by research and clinical mentors, working within leading-edge centers of excellence using next-generation technology and equipment. Cedars-Sinai dedicates substantial resources every year to maintaining a high-level of activity and successful outcomes from our graduate research education programs.
- Fall Trimester: Aug. 30–Dec. 17, 2021
- Winter Trimester: Jan. 3–April 22, 2022
- Summer Trimester: May 2–Aug. 19, 2022
Holidays and Breaks
- Spring break: April 26–30, 2021
- Memorial Day: May 31, 2021
- Independence Day: July 04, 2021
- Labor Day: Sept. 06, 2021
- Thanksgiving holiday: Nov. 25–26, 2021
- Winter break: Dec. 20, 2021–Jan. 21, 2022
- Spring break: April 25–29, 2022
- Memorial Day: May 30, 2022
- Independence Day: July 04, 2022
This program provides opportunities to focus on the translation of scientific discoveries into the application of therapies, treatments and cures, conducted in one of the leading medical centers in the country. It merges scientific and translational medicine curricula with mentoring to provide a broad exposure to clinical medicine.