Please register your sample data and payment information on iLab, however if you have questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!
We offer bioinformatics support for (but not limited to) the following data types and experiments:
- Whole genome sequencing (WGS)
- Whole exome sequencing (WES)
- Bulk RNA sequencing
- Single-cell RNA sequencing
- ChIP sequencing
- ATAC sequencing
- DNA methylation
- Microarray experiments
- Copy number analysis
- Multi-omics experiments (with integration)
- Pharmacogenomics and drug efficacy analysis
Our investigators will be able to target these topic areas:
- Identification of novel therapeutic targets through network-based integrated analysis framework
- Centralized interpretation of single-cell multi-omics data for decoding cellular heterogeneity and identifying cell type-specific molecular profile
- Characterization of potential cell-to-cell (i.e., cancer-immune) interactions through computational deconvolution methods and multimodal data integration
- Development of machine-learning algorithms for biomedicine to evaluate best practices and validate efficacy for predicting patient outcomes and therapies within the institution
- Significant advances in computational infrastructure to provide web resources for community model development and distribution
If you do not see what you need, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation and quote. For pricing and other information, please email us at the address above.
Have Questions or Need Help?
Contact us if you have questions or would like to learn more about the Cancer Bioinformatics Shared Resource at Cedars-Sinai.
8687 Melrose Ave., Suite G-566
Los Angeles, CA 90069