The Winnick Family Clinical and Translational Research Center (CTRC) is designed to facilitate clinical research in both the inpatient and outpatient settings. The CTRC provides clinical support services in an outpatient facility in the Spielberg Building, which is located at the medical center. Additional facilities include a processing lab and a DXA imaging procedure room.
One of our unique features is our mobility, allowing support of research activity in the field, such as Cedars-Sinai clinics, surgical units or inpatient units, and assistance with data or specimen collection from patients and their family members. We also have a research subject advocate who oversees research and data safety in close collaboration with clinical investigators.
What Sets Us Apart
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities
- Mobility throughout the medical center
- Clinical research coordination from start-up to close-out of study
- Certified research nurses for inpatient, outpatient, on-call and mobile services
- Dedicated research dietician
- Comfortable space for participants with beds, reclining loungers, flat-screen TVs and DVD players