The Biomedical Imaging Research Institute (BIRI) features experts from a variety of medical specialties. While each area focuses on a specific field, the collaborative nature of BIRI provides the opportunity to share discoveries and advance our imaging research.
- Abdominal Computerized Tomography Research
- Breast Cancer Metabolism Research
- Cardiovascular Imaging Research
- Translational Cardiac Imaging Research
- Neuroimaging Research
- Neurovascular Imaging Research
- Cancer Molecular Imaging Research
- Oncologic Radiation Therapy Imaging Research
- Lung Imaging Research
- Quantitative Image Analysis Program
- MRI Hardware Engineering Program
- Skeletal Regeneration and Stem Cell Therapy Imaging Research
Have Questions or Need Help?
If you have questions or would like to learn more about the Biomedical Imaging Research Institute at Cedars-Sinai, please call or send us a message.
Biomedical Imaging Research Institute
Pacific Theatres Building, Suite 400
116 N. Robertson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048