My research vision is to combine faster omics data generation with automated data interpretation to enable new paradigms in biological discovery. This hybrid approach is powerful because we can generate data to build models, and then we can experimentally validate our predictions in the lab.
Jesse G. Meyer, PhD
- High-throughput proteomics and metabolomics
- Omics data science and multi-omic data integration
- Applications of machine learning to biology and chemistry
- Automated knowledge extraction from electronic health records
- Proteome informatics
- Computational drug discovery
Dickinson Q, Meyer JG.
PLoS Comput Biol. 2022 Jan 28;18(1):e1009736.
Cranney CW, Meyer JG.
Anal Chem. 2021 Sep 14;93(36):12312-12319.
Dermit M, Peters-Clarke TM, Shishkova E, Meyer JG.
J Proteome Res. 2021 Apr 2;20(4):1972-1980.
Meyer JG, Niemi NM, Pagliarini DJ, Coon JJ.
Nat Methods. 2020 Dec;17(12):1222-1228.