"I strive to creatively translate behavioral principles into clinical innovations. I am especially interested in individual and program characteristics associated with treatment effectiveness and maintenance, and in developing innovative strategies to optimize behavior change."
Sarah-Jeanne Salvy, PhD
Breakthrough Research Areas
- Delivering obesity prevention as part of Maternal and Child Health Services:
- Congressional Briefing Report (PDF)
- Habit formation intervention to prevent obesity in low-income preschoolers and their mothers (U54MD000502; Salvy & Dutton)
- In-home obesity prevention in low-income infants through maternal and social transmission (R01HD092483; Salvy & de la Haye)
- Sample material
- Innovative models of care in cancer, obesity and diabetes
- NCI Provocative Question: Time-Restricted Eating and Cancer: Clinical Outcomes, Mechanisms, and Moderators (R01CA258222; Figueiredo, Salvy, Peterson)
- Using Early Time-Restricted Feeding and Timed Light Therapy to Improve Glycemic Control in Adults with Type 2 Diabetes (DoDPR172125; Peterson)
- Team clinic: Multidisciplinary care model for adolescents with type 1 diabetes (Helmsley Charitable Trust; Raymond)
- Mobile health weight loss intervention (eHealth International; Vidmar)
Meet Our Team
Learn more about the scientists, faculty members, investigators and other healthcare professionals of the Salvy Laboratory, whose dedicated efforts lead to groundbreaking discoveries.