Physical Therapy Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Residency Program
The Physical Therapy Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Residency Program has been granted candidacy status by the American Board of Physical Therapy Residency and Fellowship Education (ABPTRFE) in September 2021. This 12-month postgraduate residency focuses on developing skills in the evaluation and treatment of the cardiovascular and pulmonary patient population through structured mentoring, along with didactics. This program exposes the resident primarily in the acute hospital clinical environment and prepares the resident for board certification as a cardiovascular and pulmonary clinical specialist.
Training & Curriculum
- Training includes scheduled weekly mentored time with staff senior clinician.
- Didactics offered through ptcardioed.com
- Current California PT license
- Minimum of one-year experience preferred, will consider exceptional candidates with less than one year of experience
- Preferably some experience with the cardiac-pulmonary population and acute care exposure
We are proud to have experienced clinicians as part of our esteemed faculty in the Physical Therapy Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Residency Program.
Have Questions or Need Help?
Contact us if you would like to learn more about the Physical Therapy Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Residency Program at Cedars-Sinai.