Prerequisites: Applicants must have received a baccalaureate degree (BS/BA) or its equivalent from an accredited institution. GRE scores are not required.
Materials Required for the Application:
- CV/Resume of Education and Work Experience
- Statement of Purpose: This one- to two-page essay should focus on your academic/career goals and how you believe that this program would help you in your professional development. You may also highlight noteworthy achievements and your specific areas of interest relevant to clinical and regulatory sciences. This is our team’s first chance to get to know you, so make sure that it reflects your unique perspective and expertise.
- Official Transcripts from Previous Institutions: Please have official transcripts emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application materials should include all transcripts from any post-secondary institutions that you have attended. Unofficial transcripts may be submitted before the application deadline for consideration, but official transcripts will need to be submitted before fall 2022 registration.
Additionally, other materials may also be submitted for consideration in the application. These optional materials include:
- GRE Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation: These may include letters from previous professors, supervisors or colleagues who can speak to your individual accomplishments, knowledge, and leadership/academic abilities. These letters of recommendation should be directly emailed from the recommender.
- Professional Certifications
- Writing Samples/Research Publications
Priority will be given to applicants who show an interest in the clinical application of regulatory sciences and those who have a strong academic/professional background that aligns with these interests. Priority will also be given to members of Cedars-Sinai Cancer’s catchment area, representing diverse populations across a wide spectrum. Diversity in perspectives, expertise and backgrounds are essential components for learning about science in practice, so applicants with diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.