Follow us:Follow Us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Google+ Watch videos on our Youtube channel
The mission of the Department of Anesthesiology at Cedars-Sinai is to provide the highest quality anesthesia care to the patients of this institution and to advance the science of the specialty through research and teaching. We are committed to providing our services to the patients of Cedars-Sinai in a comprehensive and compassionate manner that maintains human dignity and is in conformance with the mission of the Cedars-Sinai.
An academic medical center must provide excellent care that is compassionate and competent, focusing on the needs of the community as well as striving to continuously improve its services.
- To train physicians who strive for excellence and to continuously learn and improve their practice
- To train physicians to become outstanding anesthesiologists
- To train physicians to give comprehensive and compassionate medical care to all patients
- To train physicians in the ethical practice of medicine
- To train physicians to become Diplomates of the American Board of Anesthesiology
Department of Anesthesiology
- Co-Chair, Julian Gold, MD
- Co-Chair, Ronald H. Wender, MD
Anesthesiology Residency Program
- Academic Chair, Ronald H. Wender, MD
- Roya Yumul, MD, PhD